Lake Forest Home Care Jobs
We continually recruit, hire and assign caregivers on the basis of credentials, experience and attitude, in relation to the requirements of the position being staffed. If you feel that you are up to the challenges of working with seniors in and around Orange County, we encourage you to take the first step and go through our screening process.
- Print Caregiver Information and fill up as complete as possible
- Call 949-305-2431 to set up an appointment
- Prepare the following documents prior to your appointment:
- Livescan (fingerprinting) results
- Valid California Driver’s License, or State ID
- TB test result / Chest x-ray
- SSS Card
- First Aid / CPR Card
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) training certification
- Elder Abuse training certification
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) card, if applicable
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) card, if applicable
- Bring completed Caregiver Information and all the requirements listed above, and other pertinent documents you have to your appointment at 23121 Verdugo Drive, Suite 202, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 (See Map)
- If all the documents are in order, an interview will take place during your appointment.
Alternatively, you can also apply by filling out the form provided.